Infrared or Thermal Imaging not only compliments the Home Inspection, it offers key advantages
as it can help rule out problem areas that may not be seen with the naked eye. Thermography
can increase the chances of detecting:
- Electrical Hot Spots
- Signs of Rodents or Insects
- Missing, inconsistent, or wet insulation
- Poor Construction
- Broken seals in Windows
- Heating and Cooling losses around windows, Doors, Electrical Outlets, etc.
- Leaky or disconnected ductwork
- Moisture issues such as plumbing leaks, moisture intrusion, foundation issues etc.